A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dwyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dwyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dwyer
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dwyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dwyer, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dwyer graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dwyer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Andrew Dwyer FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Dwyer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dwyer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Dwyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mullica Hill, NJ and Elmer, NJ.
See Vineland Orthopedic Surgeons.