Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dwyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dwyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dwyer, MD, FAAOS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dwyer graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Dwyer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Andrew Dwyer MD and FAAOS is a male Sports Medicine, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Dwyer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dwyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Dwyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mullica Hill, NJ and Elmer, NJ.
See Vineland Surgeons and Vineland Family Physicians.