A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dwyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dwyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dwyer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dwyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dwyer, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dwyer graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dwyer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Andrew Dwyer FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Dwyer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dwyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Dwyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Orthopedic Surgeons.