Dr. Thomas Dwyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Dwyer?

Posted on September 11th, 2017

I saw Dr Dwyer for an injury at work. At first he was friendly and professional. Even the second visit was good and I needed surgery. After the post op visit is when he turned. He was very mean to me and yelled at me because I was still having pain after surgery. He told me that he didn't know what to tell me and dismissed me. Now I have to find a different Ortho to find out what is wrong. I will never in my life go back to see him again. My pain is worse now than before surgery. He messed something up and that's why he got so defensive when I tried telling him that I still had pain.

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Best One I have ever been to. Highly Recommend to anyone.

Posted on February 7th, 2016

Excellent surgeon

Shoulder Surgeon extraordinaire

Posted on June 13th, 2014

I am so pleased with the care I received at Premier Orthopedics office. Dr Dwyer was wonderful, explained exactly what I needed done and I had a very success surgery.It's been 2 months and It's great to be able to get back to playing with my children again! Thank you Dr Dwyer and your very caring team for giving me my freedom back. Now I am looking forward to summer time activities.

Posted on January 28th, 2014

Dr. Dwyer is the BEST! He's very down to earth & doesn't rush you! I have had 2 surgeries from him & he's very very educated! You DO WAIT a very long time for him to come into exam room & he's in no rush & doesn't apologize that he's running sooo late, but he's worth it!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on June 20th, 2013

Dr Dwyer and his staff are amazing. I have had 4 surgeries by him on different occasions, and he is the only reason I am living pain free today. I have had my shoulder done by him, and the results were so great, that I sent my father there as well. My father had a major rotator cuff tear, and was told by other physicians, that it was unfixable. Dr Dwyer not only gave him hope, he gave him back his ability to work and ride motorcycles again. I cannot say enough about Dr Dwyer or his staff. So appreciate having such a great doctor right in my hometown!

EXCELLENT SURGEON!!

Posted on June 6th, 2012

YES, YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT TO SEE DR DWYER. THAT IS A GIVEN. GREAT DOCTORS ARE BUSY. HOWEVER, WHEN I DID SEE HIM, HE WAS KNOWLEDGEABLE, COMPASSIONATE, CARING AND ANSWERED ALL OFMY QUESTIONS. I ENDED UP NEEDING MY SHOULDER RECONSTRUCTED. I DID GREAT AND AM BACK TO BASEBALL AND RUGBY IN COLLEGE AS A STARTER. THANK GOD WE HAVE DOCTORS LIKE HIM!

Posted on March 9th, 2012

I always have a great expereince when I go here. Dr. Dwyer helped my knee feel alot better.

Good expereince, i feel better.

Posted on January 18th, 2012

Overall, i feel better and the office staff was nice. I am gladt hat i visited the office.

Great staff and excellent orthopedic surgeon!! Worth the wait!

Posted on June 21st, 2011

Because of dr. Dwyer and his amazing staff I am able to run and play soccer again! I was told by my former physician that I would be unable to continue my professional career in the field of soccer, I turned to Dr. Dwyer for a second opinion. He reconstructed my knee in a timely manner and now, because of that, I am able to play the sport I love and can share that with my kids. An average wait time of 60 minutes is WELL worth it for the care, treatment, and quality that Dr. Dwyer and his team possess.

Waiting time!

Posted on September 30th, 2008

I've been to several orthopedic doctors in the past. They all make you wait for hours on end! Although Dr. Dwyers office has a policy that you can call an hour in advanced to see if they are running on time or not.

Posted on October 30th, 2017