Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dykes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dykes is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dykes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dykes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dykes, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dykes graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Dykes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Miles Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Dykes MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Dykes practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dykes has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Dykes practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Portland, ME.
See Portland Radiologists.