A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dykes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dykes is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dykes, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dykes graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Dykes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Southern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Adams Dykes MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Dykes practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dykes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Dykes practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Portland, ME.
Additional practice locations include: South Portland, ME.
See Portland Radiologists.