A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Flanagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Flanagan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flanagan
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Flanagan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Flanagan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Flanagan graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Flanagan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Pomerado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Flanagan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Flanagan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Flanagan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Flanagan practices Psychiatry near San Marcos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and San Diego, CA.
See San Marcos Psychiatrists.