A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Flanagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Flanagan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Flanagan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Flanagan graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Flanagan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Pomerado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Flanagan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Flanagan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Flanagan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Flanagan practices Psychiatry near San Marcos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and San Diego, CA.
See San Marcos Psychiatrists.