A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ginn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ginn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginn
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ginn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginn graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ginn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Adam Ginn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Ginn practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ginn has 9 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ginn practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Mocksville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Clemmons, NC and Thomasville, NC.
See Mocksville Orthopedic Surgeons and Mocksville Surgeons.