A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ginn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ginn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginn graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ginn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Adam Ginn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Ginn practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ginn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ginn practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Salisbury, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kannapolis, NC and Thomasville, NC.
See Salisbury Orthopedic Surgeons and Salisbury Surgeons.