Learn more about Dr. Thomas Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Griffin, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatic Fever
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Griffin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Griffin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Griffin practice?
Dr. Thomas Griffin practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, and Rheumatology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH and Indianapolis, IN.
See Charlotte Pediatricians, Charlotte Pediatric Specialists, and Charlotte Rheumatologists.