A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Griffin, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatic Fever
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Griffin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Andrew Griffin MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Griffin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Griffin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH and Indianapolis, IN.
See Charlotte Pediatricians and Charlotte Rheumatologists.