Learn more about Dr. Thomas Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Griffin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Griffin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Griffin, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatic Fever
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Griffin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Andrew Griffin MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Griffin has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Griffin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Pediatricians and Charlotte Rheumatologists.