Dr. Thomas Harrington Jr MD Patient Reviews

March 7th, 2017
Dr. Harrington is Interested in his patients. Take proud in knowing their health and tries to solve whatever problem that develops.

September 19th, 2016
His receptionist is rude she should be fired !!!
Every time have any sort of interaction with this women she is rude. She doesn't care if you are sick or hurting. Why do people like this go into customer service? She should be fired. I know I can't be the only theta has had such poor experiences with her. He is such an excellent doctor it bums me out that he has such a horrible representation of himself with her. I am thinking of switching doctors because of her. I don't enjoy having to go to the doctor and she makes it that much worse.

February 9th, 2016
best doctor I have ever had trying to keep me healthy...staff is great...goes out of there way to help...if you live in the Churchland/western branch area and need a great dr. and staff you owe it to yourself to give him/them a call...

July 2nd, 2015
Dr. Harrington
Dr. Harrington spends as much time with me as needed. He always follows up on any questions and returns my phone calls. I trust his diagnosis over most Specialists. Excellent bedside manners. His staff is helpful and courteous. I trust him with all of my medical needs.

March 6th, 2015
This place is awful...never coming.

October 14th, 2013
The finest doctor I've ever had
Dr. Harrington treats his patients like intelligent human beings. He takes time to listen, he makes his patients feel as though they are part of a team working together to resolve the patient's problems. He's respectful of his patients, spends as much time as necessary with them; he's caring and highly intelligent. It took me five and half months to find him; it was worth the wait.

July 30th, 2013
Excellant and Caring Doctor!
I have been a patient of Dr. Harrington`s for over twenty years. He always treats his patients with respect and takes the time to listen. He is the best doctor I have ever known and a good family man!

October 31st, 2012
I have been his patient for 13 years and I trust him completely. He encourages me to ask questions and he makes sure I understand what is going on with my health.I would recommend him with no hesitation, because he is straight forward and up front, and will tell me the truth whether I want to hear it or not.