A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Huff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Huff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Huff graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Huff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Huff MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Huff practice?
- Dr. Thomas Huff has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Huff practices Internal Medicine near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists.