A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hutchinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hutchinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hutchinson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchinson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hutchinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Hutchinson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Hutchinson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hutchinson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Hutchinson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kutztown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Macungie, PA.
See Kutztown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.