A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Joseph is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joseph
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Joseph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Joseph, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Joseph has 10 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Joseph MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Joseph practice?
- Dr. Thomas Joseph has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Joseph practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Canfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH.
See Canfield Surgeons.