A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Keller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Keller, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Keller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Keller FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Keller practice?
- Dr. Thomas Keller has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Keller practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Pediatrics near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Paw Paw, MI and Allegan, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists, Kalamazoo Cardiologists, and Kalamazoo Pediatricians.