A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Keller is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keller
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Keller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Keller, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Keller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Keller FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Keller practice?
- Dr. Thomas Keller has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Keller practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Pediatrics near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists, Kalamazoo Cardiologists, and Kalamazoo Pediatricians.