Learn more about Dr. Thomas Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Keller is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keller
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Keller, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Keller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Keller FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Keller practice?
- Dr. Thomas Keller has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Keller practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Pediatrics near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists, Kalamazoo Cardiologists, and Kalamazoo Pediatricians.