Learn more about Dr. Thomas Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Keller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Keller, MD, FSCAI, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Keller practice?
Dr. Thomas Keller practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Battle Creek, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI.
See Battle Creek Internists, Battle Creek Cardiologists, Battle Creek Pediatricians, Battle Creek Endocrinologists, and Battle Creek Surgeons.