A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kramer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kramer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kramer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- University of Chicago Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Andrew Moss Kramer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kramer practices Psychiatry near Northbrook, IL.
See Northbrook Psychiatrists.