A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Andrew Lane MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Lane practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lane has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lane practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Hematologists.