A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lang is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lang
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eating Disorders
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lang graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Lang has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas P Lang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Lang practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lang practices Ophthalmology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See Providence Ophthalmologists.