Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Lang
Dr. Thomas Lang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI, with another office in Fall River, MA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Lang is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital of New Bedford, Landmark Medical Center-Woonsocket Unit and Rhode Island Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Lang has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...