Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lang
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eating Disorders
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lang graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Lang has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas P Lang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Lang practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lang practices Ophthalmology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See Providence Ophthalmologists.