A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lang
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eating Disorders
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lang graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Lang has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas P Lang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Lang practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lang practices Ophthalmology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See Providence Ophthalmologists.