Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eating Disorders
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lang graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Lang has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Rhode Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Lang practice?
Dr. Thomas Lang practices Ophthalmology near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See Fall River Ophthalmologists.