A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lombardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lombardo
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lombardo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lombardo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardo graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lombardo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Lombardo MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Lombardo practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lombardo has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Lombardo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Internists and Beaumont Cardiologists.