Dr. Thomas Manning MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

June 19th, 2016
worst doctor ever. avoid him at all cost.

June 13th, 2016
Cold and condescending
Dr. Manning is an arrogant, cold, condescending person. He may be smart, but he is any thing but a healer.

March 28th, 2016
Dr. Manning is a pompous, rude man. He was patronizing when I discussed my legitimate concerns about my condition, cut me off numerous times, and essentially told me that I had wasted my time coming to see him. I am an educated person who works in the healthcare sector, and he was absolutely out of line. Wish I had checked out his reviews before I set foot in that clinic.

May 11th, 2015
Awful bedside manner, very arrogant.

April 6th, 2015
Dr. Manning has no bedside manner. He was in a hurry & did not make me feel like he cared. He was condescending. I would not recommend him to anyone.

April 17th, 2013
Horrible experience
I took my son to him for teenage acne. Dr. Manning was rude, impatient and unconcerned! When I tried to ask a question, he interrupted me and told me he would answer my question when he was done! Since our appointment I have talked to three other patients who said they would never go back to him again and if they had known we were going to him, would have had us cancel our appointment! My advice to him is to be careful, Little Rock is a small town. If you don't change you won't have any patients left!!!

February 6th, 2013
RUDE!
This guy is a JERK!

June 12th, 2012
Dr. Manning was somewhat aggressive when speaking with me. He was dismissive of my concerns, and when I pointed this out, he was hostile and unapologetic. Very rude. It was my first visit and my last. He seemed to lack the basics in kindness and understanding.

November 23rd, 2011
Kindness goes along way
...and Dr. Manning didn't get very far. I hope that his lack of bedside manner is simply a reflection in his lack of years and him being green...I have a sinking feeling, though, that this is simply his terrible personality.

June 20th, 2011
A Great Visit
I found Dr. Manning to be courteous and professional. He assessed my condition, gave me a detailed plan, and provided samples. I dud not feel rushed nor did I sense he felt I was wasting his time. However, I did not go in having diagnosed myself.

January 12th, 2011
Terrible doctor!
He made a snap judgment about my condition. When I told him I felt he was wrong, he refused to listen or accept the reasons why he was wrong. He actually got into my face and was SCREAMING at me. He is the rudest, most obnoxious doctor I have ever encountered in my life! I scheduled an appointment to get a second opinion from another doctor. The new doctor agreed with Dr. Manning's opinion was wrong and did not fit my condition. This was confirmed with tests. Dr. Manning refused to provide me with appropriate treatment. After receiving a correct opinion, I got the correct antibiotics and my condition went away. Dr. Manning suggested I "live with it for life." What a jerk!

April 2nd, 2010
LR Dermatologist
Dr. Manning was rude and spent less than 5 minutes with me. It seemed as if he felt his time was too precious to be wasted on me.