Dr. Thomas Martinelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Martinelli?

November 9th, 2016

Arrogant and Uncaring

This doctor was assigned to me at Alexandria hospital. He was rude to me and did not listen. Failed to adequately explain my condition. I found another doctor for follow up and would not recommend Martinelli to anyone.

November 7th, 2016

My opinion

I have been a patient of Dr Matinelli for about 5 years now and I have always found him to be very polite and respectful , as for one or two of the staff, the rest is very , polite I would recommend Dr Martinelli any day, he is a very good doctor , he knows his stuff you cound not get anyone better.

October 24th, 2015

Mean

Very disrespectful. Called a patient dramatic when crying in pain. Sad

March 18th, 2014

patient

This doctor needs to get over himself and care about his patients. He is rude, doesn't care and won't listen to you.

January 23rd, 2014

Patient

I have been a long time patient of Dr. Martinelli, so the experience during this office visit was most disturbing. After waiting over 45 minutes past my scheduled office visit time, Dr. Martinelli's first question of me after a general greeting was that I had missed my Dec ember appointment. He further indicated that I was late for today's office visit even though I had signed in 5 minutes Before my scheduled appointment time and had to wait for 45 minutes after that time to finally see him. His staff had also earlier accused me of being because I had paperwork to fill out (which only took 10 minutes and was done 30 minutes before I eventually saw the doctor. Coupled by Dr. Martinelli's lack of interest in my current and past medical conditions, I decided to walk out of the office and not come back. Dr. Martinelli never tried to stop me and address my medical concerns. Perhaps he was too busy and just went on to the next patient. How sad!!

January 6th, 2011

Jan Gartner, R.N.

Dr. Martinelli is an absolutely excellent physician & surgeon. Having had 2 surgeries by Dr. Martinelli & being an R.N. I could not recommend anyone more than him. Dr. Martinelli has also operated on my husband & my mother-in-law & we all received superior care throughout the entire pre & post-operative time. Dr. Martinelli is a very caring & sensitive physician who spends as much time as is needed with his patients to make sure they understand everything. I have recommended Dr. Martinelli to many people & will continue to do so.

March 20th, 2017