Dr. Thomas Mccabe MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

December 17th, 2013
Good Experiences
Dr. Mc Cabe is my pulmonary physician and may I add a great one. Not only is he courteous , he is very concerned to the needs of his patients. Once I came in to check the settings on my c-pap machine, and he noticed I was coughing and wheezing . He suggested I get an x ray immediately. I followed his instructions, went to get x ray to find out I had bronchitis. Though I was felling bad, I did not realize I was that ill, and the quick, diagnose allowed me to jump on the symptom and get the bronchitis treated in a timely manner.

September 11th, 2012
Dr. McCabe has been my pulmonary doctor for 15 years. He treats my asthma. He is an excellent MD, caring and careful in his approach. I recommend him highly.

March 2nd, 2012
Terrible..Don't waste time, rude an a jerk!

June 8th, 2011
A Doctor
Dr. McCabe seems competent enough.

May 11th, 2010
Took Personal Cell Phone Call During Visit
I went to Dr. McCabe today for sleep apnea. In the middle of my appointment, he answered his personal cell phone! Instead of cutting the call short, he sat there in front of me conversing with his house painter for 5 to 7 minutes! I heard all the details about the appointment, where they were going to meet, everything! He is having his house painted so that it will be ready in time for his daughter's bridal shower. I had to sit thru and pay for the entire conversation during my visit as a captive audience member. After his conversation, he rushed me out of the exam room instead of making up for the lost time! I do not expect this behavior from a physician with 36 years experience. He is either very rude or very senile. Or possibly both. Either way, do not waste your time and co-pay on him.