Learn more about Dr. Thomas McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McDonald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonald
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDonald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McDonald, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McDonald has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A McDonald MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Thomas McDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas McDonald practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Surgeons.