Learn more about Dr. Thomas McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McDonald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonald
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDonald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McDonald, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McDonald has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A McDonald MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Thomas McDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas McDonald practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Orthopedic Surgeons.