A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Minor is Excellent. Dr. Minor has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Minor, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Minor graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Minor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Hospital
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
- Avista Adventist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Minor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 3 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Minor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Minor practice?
Dr. Thomas Minor practices Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Boulder, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, CO and Brighton, CO.
See Boulder Urgent Care Centers, Boulder Pulmonologists, and Boulder Sleep Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Minor, Dr. Tomas Minor, Dr. Tommie Minor, Dr. Tommy Minor