Dr. Thomas Murray III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Murray III?

October 28th, 2016

patient, kind understanding, never felt rushed

December 18th, 2014

Highly Recommend

I used to see Dr. Malloy here and when she left I went see Dr. Murray. He is awesom. He takes time to make you comfortable and always has some funny or cool statistics. Most Drs. seem rushed they can't WAIT to get you in and out but my appt was like 45 min. He just chills and talks with you makes you comfortable and he goes over ALL of your history Very highly recommend.

July 12th, 2012

Dr. Murray is rude and not a people also not very caring at all.

I normally see the mid wife or nurse and they are great and so caring because they treat you like an individual and di not rush you. The staff answering the phones and greeting their patients are very nice and attentive too. I haave been going there for 6-7 years now and just saw Dr. Murray 7-8 months ago to put the mirena in, which I passed out when he did it & sent me on my way. I just had the mirena taken out today because I was getting extremely exhuasted, depressed, mood swings, and gained 30 sum pounds. When I told him I was depressed severely he very rudely told me & my bf that mirena doesn't cause depession and shrugged us off with little or no eye contact& appeared annoyed with our concerns. My advice us to see the nurse or mid wife although they are only there Fridays, it's so worth it as they and all their medical staff are friendly and very attentive and won't rush you or naje you feel like you're a burden or a ticket number at the deli. NEXT! Because that's how Dr. Murray makes you feel.

October 19th, 2016