A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Neal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Neal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Neal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Neal graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Neal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Alan Neal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Neal practice?
- Dr. Thomas Neal has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Neal practices Family Medicine near Healdsburg, CA.
See Healdsburg Family Physicians.