Dr. Thomas Nguyen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Nguyen?

Doctor of the year

Posted on July 17th, 2015

One of the best Doctors we had the pleasure of meeting. Makes you feel like your child is the only child he ever see's. Very professional, makes our child think he is special, great personality, great staff, Can't say enough about this young man. Makes himself available 24/7. We need more of people like him in this world. Dr. Nyugen is a father and gets it.

Posted on December 31st, 2014

We have been using this practice for 6 years & normally see another Dr., whom we just love. The staff/nurses are wonderful. Dr. Nguyen is the first bad experience we had. Horrible. He acted offended when we asked questions, he was cocky & arrogant. I told him that my son was having a hard time hearing & I was sick & couldn't talk. He said " it's too bad it isn't the other way around... Then you wouldn't have to listen to him all day". I was appalled. This is only one example of how rude he was. I would NEVER recommend him & I will never allow my son to be seen by him again.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry about your experience that day. I recall the interaction with you, and my response was one of sympathy and a poor attempt at lighthearted humor. If we were to interact again in the future, please mention this to me so I can have the chance apologize in person.

Best Doctor I

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

Can't say enough

Posted on August 21st, 2012

I have eight kids and I've been through quite a few doctors in the area. When Dr. tom comes in he hops up on the table and talks and jokes with the kids. He takes time to listen to any concerns that you may have. In my many visits I have never once felt rushed, you can tell he truly loves being a paediatrician!

Awesome!

Posted on June 24th, 2012

I have 6 children and I am private pay. Dr. Nguyen is AWESOME! He treats each child to their personality and needs. Has always been very accurate with his diagnosis. We have been seeing him for over 5 years and just love everything about him. I have children getting ready to graduate high school and they do not want to go to a family physician they want to stay with Dr. Nguyen. My 5 year old adores him.

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

Excellent care! Dr. is knowledgable, funny, and kids take to him well. Trust him completely

FINALLY A GREAT DOCTOR THAT IS KIND AND CARING

Posted on October 12th, 2011

We take our son to Dr. Nguyen.He treats us and my son like his own.He is very caring, treats our child like he is special. We appreciate his professionalism.God Bless.

Went here as a child, now my kids go here

Posted on September 13th, 2011

Dr. Nguyen replaced my old Dr. Berg. He himself has two young kids and without a doubt is one of the best in the area. I would not take my kids anywhere else.

Dr. Tom is the bomb!

Posted on August 21st, 2011

I am so glad that I found this doctor. He is so good to our family. He really cares about kids and he listens to the parents. He actually will listen to what you think is wrong with your child and doesn't act like since he is the doctor he knows everything. My kids love him!

Posted on March 27th, 2011

Dr.Nguyen is wonderful! I met him when I was having my first child and I couldnt be happier with him as my childrens pediatricians! He is very caring, down to earth, funny and takes the time to be very thorough with my children! Couldnt ask for a better pediatrician!!

Mom

Posted on September 1st, 2010

Great presence with children. Makes them feel at ease. Good sense of humor. Knows what he's doing

A+++