Learn more about Dr. Thomas Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Olson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Olson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Olson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Olson MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Olson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Olson practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Oncologists and Atlanta Hematologists.