A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Olson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Olson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Olson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans