A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Painter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Painter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Painter, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Painter graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Painter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Painter MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Painter practice?
- Dr. Thomas Painter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Painter practices Vascular Surgery near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Niles, IL.
See Arlington Heights Surgeons.