A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Parker, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Parker has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Parker practice?
Dr. Thomas Parker practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Pediatricians.