A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Parker, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Parker has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Parker MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Parker practice?
- Dr. Thomas Parker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Parker practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Pediatricians.