Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Peters
Dr. Thomas Peters, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Peters is affiliated with St Rose Dominican Hospital, Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center and HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Las Vegas. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Peters has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Peters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Justin Striblen
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi17
Dr. John Bowers Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi29