Dr. Thomas Pham Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Pham?

May 15th, 2017

He isn't a very nice doctor. He doesn't have much of a sense of humor. He is pretty rude. My son didn't feel comfortable with him. We will refuse to see him again. Dr. Pham makes it obvious that he thinks he is better than you because he is a doctor. He is one of those who won't listen to what the parent is saying, because he thinks he is too good to listen to a parent. A parent knows their kid. My son said he never wants to see him again. Dr. Pham kept asking my son questions, but my son was too uncomfortable with this doctor to answer correctly. I regretted ever agreeing for my son to have his appointment with this doctor.

May 14th, 2017

Great Doctor!

Our children have bonded with Dr. Pham and absolutely love him. One of our children has a rare syndrome and it was clear that he went out of his way to understand what was going on with him and how to follow-up with treatment. He is the type of dr. that we hoped for and are glad that our children are excited to see him every time.

January 15th, 2015

Rude and condescending provider

I saw Dr. Pham with my daughter on several occasions. Both times he was extremely rude and condescending and basically treated me like we were wasting his time. Very ill suited to a pediatrics practice. Sometimes my child complains that they don't feel well to the point that I take them to the doctor for advice/help. Instead he treated us poorly, gave absolutely no advice or suggestions.