Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Rakowski
Dr. Thomas Rakowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, VA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rakowski is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital, Inova Fairfax Hospital and Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. Dr. Rakowski has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Rakowski has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Rakowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, VA.
Dr. Alexander Spira
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Arlington, VA 0 mi20
Arlington, VA 0 mi11
Dr. Martin Ohara
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology
Arlington, VA 0 mi40