A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rakowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rakowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rakowski, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Inflammation (Peritonitis)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Heart Failure
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rakowski graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rakowski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Rakowski MD is a male Nephrologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Rakowski practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rakowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Rakowski practices Nephrology near Arlington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA.
See Arlington Nephrologists.