More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Rossi
Dr. Thomas Rossi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dublin, OH. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Rossi is affiliated with Fairfield Medical Center, Bryan Hospital and OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital. Dr. Rossi has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Rossi has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Thomas Rossi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dublin, OH.
Dr. Brent Cale
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Dublin, OH 0.01 mi21
Dr. Todd Kerner
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Dublin, OH 0.01 mi14
Dr. Robert Whitehead
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Dublin, OH 0.08 mi27