Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rossi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rossi
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rossi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rossi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossi graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Rossi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Madison County Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Rossi MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Rossi practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rossi has 13 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Rossi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Pickerington, OH and Lancaster, OH.
See Columbus Physiatrists.