Learn more about Dr. Thomas Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Russo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Pneumonia
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Russo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Erie County Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Western New York Medical Center - Buffalo
- Va Western Ny Healthcare System At Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Alan Russo MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Russo practice?
- Dr. Thomas Russo has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Russo practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Infectious Disease Doctors.