A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Russo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bacterial Pneumonia
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Russo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Western New York Medical Center - Buffalo
- Erie County Medical Center
- Va Western Ny Healthcare System At Buffalo