A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Samuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Samuel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuel graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Samuel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical Center of Central GA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Samuel MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Samuel practice?
- Dr. Thomas Samuel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Samuel practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Oncologists.