A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sullivan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Sullivan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Parkwest Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Allen Sullivan FCCP and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sullivan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Sullivan practices Pulmonary Disease near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Pulmonologists.