A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Valdez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Valdez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Valdez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdez graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Valdez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Andrew Valdez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Valdez practice?
- Dr. Thomas Valdez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Valdez practices Family Medicine near Elk Grove, CA.
See Elk Grove Primary Care Doctors.