A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas West is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas West, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. West has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A West FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. West practice?
- Dr. Thomas West has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas West practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.