A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas West is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. West
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. West Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas West, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. West has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A West FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. West practice?
- Dr. Thomas West has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas West practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.