A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wittmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wittmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wittmann
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wittmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wittmann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittmann graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wittmann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- UPMC Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Wittmann MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Wittmann practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wittmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Wittmann practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Erie, PA.
See Erie Internists, Erie Pulmonologists, and Erie Critical Care Practitioners.