Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wittmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wittmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wittmann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittmann graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Wittmann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wittmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 22 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Wittmann practice?
Dr. Thomas Wittmann practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Erie, PA.
See Erie Internists, Erie Critical Care Practitioners, Erie Pulmonologists, and Erie Anesthesiologists.