A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Aaberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Aaberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Aaberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaberg graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Aaberg has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Marshall Aaberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Aaberg practice?
- Dr. Thomas Aaberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Aaberg practices Ophthalmology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Holland, MI and Muskegon, MI.
See Grand Rapids Ophthalmologists.