Learn more about Dr. Thomas Aaberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Aaberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aaberg
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Aaberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Aaberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaberg graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Aaberg has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Marshall Aaberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Aaberg practice?
- Dr. Thomas Aaberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Aaberg practices Ophthalmology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Ophthalmologists.