Learn more about Dr. Thomas Aaberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Aaberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aaberg
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Aaberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Aaberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaberg graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Aaberg has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Marshall Aaberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Aaberg practice?
- Dr. Thomas Aaberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Aaberg practices Ophthalmology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Ophthalmologists.