A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Adamec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Adamec, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adamec graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Adamec has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- Halifax Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Adamec MD is a male Pathologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Adamec practice?
- Dr. Thomas Adamec has 1 office location.
- Dr. Thomas Adamec practices Anatomic Pathology near West Reading, PA.