A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ahern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ahern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ahern, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahern graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ahern has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Tri-City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas S Ahern MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Ahern practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ahern has 13 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ahern practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Mesa, CA and Coronado, CA.
See La Jolla Internists and La Jolla Cardiologists.