A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ahern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ahern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahern
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Ahern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ahern, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahern graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ahern has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Tri-City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas S Ahern MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Ahern practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ahern has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Ahern practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists and La Jolla Cardiologists.