Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ahern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ahern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahern
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ahern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ahern, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahern graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahern has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Tri-City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas S Ahern MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Ahern practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ahern has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Ahern practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists and La Jolla Cardiologists.