A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Alber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Alber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Alber graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Alber has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Alber MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Alber practice?
- Dr. Thomas Alber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Alber practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Orange City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Mary, FL and Orlando, FL.
See Orange City Critical Care Practitioners.