Dr. Thomas Joseph Albert MD is male, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Albert is Good. Dr. Albert has been reviewed by 30 patients who have provided 23 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Albert, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Albert has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Albert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Albert practice?
Dr. Thomas Albert practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Plano Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Albert, Dr. Tomas Albert, Dr. Tommie Albert, Dr. Tommy Albert