A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Albert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Albert, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Albert has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Albert MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Albert practice?
- Dr. Thomas Albert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Albert practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.