Learn more about Dr. Thomas Albini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Albini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Albini, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Albini graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Albini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Albini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas Albini practice?
Dr. Thomas Albini practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.