A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Albritton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Albritton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Albritton graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Albritton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- University Hosp, Augusta, Ga
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Albritton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 10 plans
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Albritton practice?
Dr. Thomas Albritton practices Internal Medicine near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists.