Learn more about Dr. Thomas Alfano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Alfano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Alfano, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alfano graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Alfano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Brownwood Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alfano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Alfano practice?
Dr. Thomas Alfano practices Anesthesiology, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and General Practice near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Brownwood, TX.
See Gilbert Anesthesiologists, Gilbert Family Physicians, Gilbert Sports Medicine Doctors, and Gilbert General Practitioners.