A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Alfano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Alfano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Alfano, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alfano graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Alfano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gene Alfano MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Alfano practice?
- Dr. Thomas Alfano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Alfano practices Anesthesiology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Gilbert Anesthesiologists.