Learn more about Dr. Thomas Allardyce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Allardyce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Allardyce, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allardyce graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Allardyce has 7 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allardyce accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Allardyce practice?
Dr. Thomas Allardyce practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Plains, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Orthopedic Surgeons.