A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Allardyce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Allardyce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allardyce
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allardyce Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Allardyce, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allardyce graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Allardyce has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- WVHCS Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Allardyce MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Allardyce practice?
- Dr. Thomas Allardyce has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Allardyce practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Orthopedic Surgeons.