Learn more about Dr. Thomas Allardyce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Allardyce is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allardyce
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allardyce Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Allardyce, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allardyce graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Allardyce has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- WVHCS Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Allardyce MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Allardyce practice?
- Dr. Thomas Allardyce has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Allardyce practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plains, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA.