Learn more about Dr. Thomas Allardyce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Allardyce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allardyce
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allardyce Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Allardyce, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allardyce graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Allardyce has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- WVHCS Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Allardyce MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Allardyce practice?
- Dr. Thomas Allardyce has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Allardyce practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Surgeons.