Learn more about Dr. Thomas Alpren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Alpren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alpren
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Alpren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Alpren, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alpren graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alpren has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas V P Alpren MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Alpren practice?
- Dr. Thomas Alpren has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Alpren practices Ophthalmology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Cudahy, WI.
See Milwaukee Ophthalmologists.