A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Alpren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Alpren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Alpren, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alpren graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alpren has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas V P Alpren MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Alpren practice?
- Dr. Thomas Alpren has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Alpren practices Ophthalmology near New Berlin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Cudahy, WI.
See New Berlin Ophthalmologists.