Dr. Thomas Ambro MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Pleasant Prairie, WI

August 4th, 2015
Very patient. Great bedside manner. Staff went above and beyond to help.

February 23rd, 2012
Great physician, horrible staff
I agree with the first review. Dr.Ambro is an excellent md, caring, pleasant,knowledgeable. However, one staff member is beyond rude. It's almost a joke to have her greet patients.

July 7th, 2011
fine doctor horrible staff
The staff is consistently rude and unprofessional. I experience this angst with scheduling appointments and going to them simply because i spend more time with his staff than with him. I am in the process of looking for a different doctor as a result. It's a shame as I feel he is very caring and competent; however, I really don't need the hassle. They cancel appointments then blame you, rude, take it or leave it attitude, not helpful, unprofessional, I can't say enough things about the staff. Each time I think well maybe it will be different, but it isn't. I work hard and have limited time off and schedule appointments accordingly, they should value the fact that I can go elsewhere and will. They need to get better attitudes or other jobs. I will not continue going there.

March 17th, 2011
I have been going to Dr. Ambro for about 14 years. He has performed two surgeries to remove dermoid tumors from my ovaries and a hysterectomy. He is very caring and great bedside manner and always takes the time to explain and answer any questions I have. Overall he's a wonderful doctor to deal with and I would recommend him to my family and friends.