A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Anan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Anan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Anan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Anan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Anan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Anan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Anan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Anan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Anan practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near South Lyon, MI.
See South Lyon Primary Care Doctors and South Lyon Geriatric Doctors.