Learn more about Dr. Thomas Anan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Anan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Anan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Anan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Anan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Anan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Anan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Anan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Anan practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near South Lyon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See South Lyon Family Physicians and South Lyon Geriatric Doctors.