Learn more about Dr. Thomas Anan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Anan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Anan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Anan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Anan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Anan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Anan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Anan practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near South Lyon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See South Lyon Family Physicians and South Lyon Geriatric Doctors.