Dr. Thomas Andreshak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Andreshak?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 10th, 2017

excalant doctor

wonderful doctor thank you so much for the job you did on my neck

January 10th, 2017

Wonderful! Great bedside manner & great follow up.

October 20th, 2016

RN

Had both knees done at the same time appox. 4yrs ago. Best thing I ever did. I should have listened to him 8 yrs ago.!!!

March 17th, 2016

Excellent spinal surgeon. Would highly recommend.

March 4th, 2016

He recently did surgery on my Father-In-Law and was so down to earth, easy to understand when he explained the procedure and the expected results. He also seems like an energetic joyful soul.

March 9th, 2015

This is my first time and he was down to earth and explained things in a way I understood. He was more concerned about my health then what my employer wanted. This was comforting and if the need arises (cross my fingers that it doesn't) I would pick him again.

May 17th, 2011

Repaired a torn meniscis. So far as I can tell he did a fine job, since his partner is still trying to fix the rest of my knee(four years and still going). My problem is when I had the surgery and took off the bandage there was a half dollar size hole in my knee. Was told to wait and just let the doctor see it at my follow up appointment. When Dr Andreshak saw it he asked what I did to my knee. I told him I just took the bandage off. He said I must've done something because he didn't do that, then sent me to his partner because cartilidge was missing from my knee. When I saw his partner about two weeks later he also asked what I did to my knee. I told him the same thing. Because D. Andreahak had done nothing for this hole that was several centimeters deep another Dr. debrided it and got it started healing a month after the surgery. About 2 years after the surgery I was told by his partner that he knew why I ended up with the hole and nasty scar. Dr Andreshak cauterizes bleeders and when he did one on mine it burnt the skin leaving the lovely hole. Well as I've been told they both laugh about the incident now and I'm left with the ugly little reminder. Don't mind the scar as much as the fact that first I was lied to about him not knowing what made the hole and him trying to blame me for it, the fact that HE did nothing to heal it and finally the fact that is is a big joke to he and his partner. See him again, I don't think so!

February 5th, 2011

Dr. Andreshak did back surgery on me 2 years ago and I've NEVER regretted it! I had an anterior lumbar interbody fusion and it was the best thing I could've done w/ the BEST surgeon in NW Ohio. A quick recovery, and I was back to work full time plus with more stability and strength then I had pre-operatively. I went from not being able to even stand, let alone walk - to working 50+ hrs a week and working out again. Thanks Dr. A! I'll refer ANYONE who needs back surgery to you!

August 24th, 2010

Dr. Andreshak is hands down the best doctor I have ever been to. He was very kind and courtious. His after surgery care was outstanding. As a 13 year old girl I was very comforted by him. I recommend him to all who are seeking healthcare for scoliosis.

April 28th, 2008

He is a true physician!

Dr. Andreshak and his office staff have always treated me with dignity and respect. He treated my very complex surgical back with amazing results. Follow up has been excellent and he is warm with a sense of humor!

August 1st, 2017