Learn more about Dr. Thomas Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Andrews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrews
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Andrews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Andrews, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cleft Palate
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laser Surgery
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Andrews has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Andrews MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Thomas Andrews has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Andrews practices Otolaryngology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Otolaryngologists.