Learn more about Dr. Thomas Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Andrews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrews
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Andrews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Andrews, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cleft Palate
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laser Surgery
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Andrews has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Andrews MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Thomas Andrews has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Andrews practices Otolaryngology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Otolaryngologists.